Velvet is a HUGE trend for fall and ASOS has seriously brought their A-game! I was recently scouring the internet for some stand-out pieces – as I usually do – and found myself in a rabbit hole of pages from a velvet search on asos.com! Here are some great pieces to add to your fall wardrobe, specifically from ASOS:
♦ also : can you tell what my fav color scheme for Fall is?! I honestly didn’t even notice it until I was putting together this little collage in photoshop! 😋
- bodysuit : pair with black leather skirt + thigh high/OTK boots
- romper : great transition piece from winter paired with polka dot tights & booties to spring with block heels
- peplum top : pair with premium denim + loafers for daytime & change into classic pumps for HH w/ girlfriends!
- velvet leggings : pair with oversized chunky sweater
- wide leg pants : pair with bodysuit or classic flowy blouse
- midi dress : pair with duster jacket + leather booties
- twist front maxi dress : pair with chic sandals (as shown in picture!)
- asymmetric midi dress : pair with booties + leather jacket
- choker : pair with practically everything 😉
- triangle bag : great piece to keep in your larger work tote & bring out for nighttime use!
- kitty bag : how adorable is this!? great dupe from the kate spade fall collection clutch!
- thigh high boots : these are one of my favs! …next on my list to buy for Fall 😉 these would look amazing with leather leggings + chunky sweater OR a sweater shift dress!
- block heels : gorgeous blue! pair with just about anything, dress or leggings!
Which velvet piece is your fav?! I’d also love to hear about any other velvet pieces elsewhere that you’ve loved!