As a personal stylist, shopping is something I consistently do. I have a passion for helping others look their best and I pride myself in knowing exactly where to find the perfect pieces for every occasion; whether it be everyday wear or a special event. I am always searching for upcoming trends and unique products. Big box stores are great for those staple & designer pieces such as Nordstrom, Neiman’s, etc. but I love finding small boutiques that not many people know of because you can find some of the most beautiful items and be sure no one else (at least in your circle) will be rocking the same thing. Online shopping, especially, is where I excel! I’m a wizard at finding unique pieces and the best deals for you! I can find just about anything from the tips of my fingers on my Mac! 🙂
♦ stay tuned for my style consulting & personal shopping page coming soon! ♦
Over the years I’ve compiled a long, long list of sites that I frequent that not only keep me up to date on the circulating trends but also the most economical prices. Let’s be real, there are only a handful of people that don’t need to be budget-conscious at some point so keeping up to date with trends can cost you a pretty penny if you’re not sure where to turn. So here you go… I’m going to share a couple online sites with you that will be budget and fashion friendly to you! You can find some great basic pieces along with the must-haves for the season. Enjoy!
- SheIn : Everything is always on sale and they have tons of trendy pieces but be careful what you buy. Pay close attention to the make of the fabric (I don’t recommend buying anything cotton as that pills easily) and read all of the reviews, size charts & compare the model measurements. If you do that right, you can get some pretty great items!
- River Island : Trendy and unique pieces and usually has a pretty cool spin on the basics (i.e. little black dress), price points are a little higher but the sales are great!
- Choies : Like SheIn, Choies has great products and usually has a lot of designer dupes. Just pay attention to reviews and make of fabric.
- Cupshe : Similar site as SheIn & Choies : I have heard that the swimwear is actually really great! The prices are fantastic but I, personally, haven’t ordered one yet… when I do, I’ll let y’all know!
- LuLu’s : One of my fav sites! I love how they break their fashion down into categories such as “white dresses” & “backless dresses” so you can easily shop by trend or occasion. They have their own brand, which is fantastic, but they also carry other brands such as Finders Keepers, Keepsake Label, Steve Madden shoes, and much more! Lulu’s often becomes a one stop shop.
- NastyGal : Another one of my fav sites! 1. because I love Sophia Amoruso & she’s one of my role models but 2. you will never be let down when trying to find something unique. They have everything! NastyGal started out as a vintage ebay shop and has blossomed into this multi-million dollar company … seriously, if you haven’t already, read her book : #girlboss ! Anyways, they also have killer sales!
- Missguided : Has a lot of that NastyGal vibe. Very unique pieces but also carries your basics and has great sales! AND they have free standard delivery on all orders!
- Asos : Asos has their own brand of great basics and trendy pieces but also carries other brands. Free shipping over $40 and has great sales!
If you have any upcoming events, need some new pieces for Fall or just want to update your wardrobe, let me know! I’d be happy to help! ♥